Friday, June 25, 2010

Zara Semi-Annual Sale

Zara. Zara. Zara. I love your sales, but makes me feel like I hate myself for buying anything full price. Either way, great sales. Lots of $9.99, $19.99, and $29.99 pieces. About 80% of the store is on sale. Shoes are $19.99 and $49.99. It started today but the State St. Zara was already busy during lunch hour. Sizes are going fast and they are already limited to begin with. Unfortunately a red blazer I was eye-ing was not on sale. This is the time ladies, so get moving before the weekend hits and everything good is cleaned out with long lines to the dressing room and the cashier.

My first, and not intended to be the last, purchase at the sale:
[$49.99 Gold Mesh sandals]

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to have missed this sale, those shoes are to die for! I need to start going to Zara more often, I work just around the corner so it shouldn't be too hard ;)

    ReplyDelete