Saturday, January 30, 2010

Le Creuset - Up to 60% Off

I'll admit that I'm easily wooed by pretty things. That goes for clothes, makeup and even kitchen appliances. But really, how can anyone resist pots and pans that come in a rainbow of colors? Bloomingdale's is having a one day sale on Le Creuset - the discount is up to 60% but most of the everyday pots are 40% off. You may be able to find a better deal at the outlets, but you won't get this variety of colors - white, red, cobalt, flame, dijon, black onyx, dune, kiwi, and carribean.


They heat evenly and consistently, you can use them on the stove or in the oven, they're supposed to last a lifetime, and they're pretty! Just be careful though, these things are HEAVY.


It also looks like Le Creuset is branching out to purples...Cassis. Not available at bloomingdales.com, but may be available in stores. So gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. ugh - I wish I had seen this post sooner, I was on vacation though and I guess I missed out big time! :( waaaa... I love Le Creuset!

    ReplyDelete