Monday, January 4, 2010

My first purchase of 2010

Your day was (only choose one)
(_ ) powerful__ (x ) beneficial__ (_ ) delicious

We must get beyond passions, like a great work of art. In such miraculous harmony. We should love each other outside of time... detached. - "La Dolce Vita"

I didn't make any resolutions this year as with most attempts to change, I just can't keep up. I do hope to keep a journal more frequently this year and just bought Keel's Simple Diary on amazon.com where it's on sale for $10.20 (orig. $15). This is perfect for anyone looking for a quirky, simple way to reflect on your day.



I was reading Vogue's January Feature Story on Rachel McAdams (Gosh, I love her!) and when I read that she uses Keel's to write diaries, I immediately wanted one.



I hope diary-ing turns out to be as entertaining as the new movie, Sherlock Holmes.

No comments:

Post a Comment