Sunday, January 24, 2010

Obsession: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Drawstringy Satchel

I can't get this bag out of my head from the moment I saw it on the shelf at Saks. Love at first sight. I didn't expect that I would like a drawstring bag but everything about it screams "buy me, buy me". The size is perfect and the leather in color cement is beautiful. I couldn't find a picture online of the bag in cement so here it is in black and another bag in the cement color. The picture doesn't do this bag justice. I actually wouldn't give this bag a second look had I only seen it online. I'm determined to own this bag!

Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Drawstringy Satchel



StylishlyCreative says...

I love the Petal to the Metal bag. Rachel Bilson was spotted carrying this.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Sasha leather shoulder bag in Cement

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Being a Marc Jacobs aficionado, the sweet scent of his leather bags gives me such a high. The Cement color is DIVINE. It goes with EVERYTHING! I own a Marc Jacobs bag in Putty (very similar to cement) and it has been my go to bag for every outfit I can't find a bag to go with...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete