Thursday, January 7, 2010

Review: Gummy Multivitamins

I've always had a hard time swallowing pills. My mom nags me endlessly about taking multivitamins. So I was excited when I heard One A Day came out with adult gummy multivitamins. They aren't cheap at around $7.00/bottle especially since you need to take 2 for a daily dose and it comes 50 count per bottle. Doing that math, it means you only get 25 days worth vs regular pills that are 100 count for the same price.




Taste-wise, they aren't bad. You can read a funny, yet accurate, review here.

I was shopping at my local Target trying to decide whether or not I should get more One A Day vitamins at such ridiculous costs, when the sensible person in me screamed "Just buy the generic!" So I did.

WOW. These are so much better. They are cheaper at 150 count for $8.79/bottle..AND..they taste GREAT. They are so much softer and gummier with no vitamin mineral-like aftertaste. Buy these over the One A Day!


[Target]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this review, I also was extremely excited when I saw the OneADay chewable ads ~ I just don't like how big normal vitamins are that you have to swallow! I'll be stopping by my nearest Target now, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete