Thursday, January 28, 2010

Review: Johnson's Soothe & Protect Balm

No matter how hydrating your face cream and makeup may be, sometimes nothing can stop you from ending up with cakey makeup. Is there a way to avoid cakey makeup without having to use wonderful but silicone-containing primers like MAC Prep + Prime Skin?

[MAC Prep + Prime Skin, $25]


Johnson’s Soothing Naturals Soothe and Protect Balm, the little multi-tasker, is your answer. Not only does it moisturize with its unique blend of pure vitamin E, olive leaf extract and minerals, it also softens and protects your skin, and acts as the perfect primer. It’s packaged like a regular deodorant so it’s easy to use. I like to rub it around my eyes before I apply my eye concealer/eyeshadow and around my cheeks, chin and forehead to achieve that dewy look.

[“The balm”, $4.55]

No comments:

Post a Comment